Commercial Property Management
Plaza and its team of specialists conduct and oversee all daily administrative affairs of the Property. The key to Plaza's success is that it understands how properties are best administered, and the knowledge and expertise it has equips it to offer sound recommendations and deliver the best plan of action on behalf of the owner. Whether it is an office complex, mixed use building or shopping center and whether the owner is a local individual, Fortune 500 Company or a private partnership, Plaza has the experience to properly run your investment.
Plaza Realty is focused on long term relationships that provide the owner with documented operational savings as well as relieving the owner of the daily challenges of their investment. The Plaza organization grew out of service delivery and excelled on its ability to produce and expedite. Perhaps one of its greatest strength and value of service is Plaza's ability to anticipate the needs and expectations of the owner, and to resolve key issues as they develop. Plaza routinely does the following:
- Correspond with tenants and community representatives, and communicate with ownership as directed.
- Execute all ownership directives.
- Negotiate leases.
- Hire and supervise on-site personnel (superintendent, porter, etc.).
- Hire outside contractors in the name of the ownership (after approval by the ownership regarding services, price, etc.).
- Supervise and oversee contracted services.
- Establish semi-annual and annual preventative maintenance programs for all mechanical equipment.
- Review any and all existing contracts now in force and make recommendations as needed.
- Review all insurance programs.
- Make recommendations to improve owner's return on investment.